Sunday, April 26, 2009

Morgan's 4th Birthday Pary

This was one rockin' bike parade party!

About two weeks before her 4th birthday, Morgan pretty much taught herself how to ride her bike with no training wheels. She was so excited that she wanted to show all of her friends. We decided to do a bike party. Everyone made flower headbands and decorated their bikes with streamers, balloons, and noise makers. We rode through the neighborhood to the park and played.

We had cake with candles and singing.
And of course we had presents for the birthday girl. She got a lot of make-up, barbies, ponies, and hair accessories. Looks like I am in for a serious make-over!
Hopefully I can include a clip of her showing off her superior bike riding skills!

2 comments:

Steffy said...

I can't believe how big Morgan is now! You guys are such an awesome family!

Go Go Gomez said...

Naomi is so so soooo cute!!! I can't wait to meet her! And Morgan's party looks like it was so much fun! We love you guys and we miss you!

Tinling Family Photo

Tinling Family Photo
The most up to date of Boo Morgan Tyler Caleb