Thursday, November 6, 2008
What were we up to October?
Of course, October means playing in the leaves, visiting a pumpkin patch (or two) and dressing up for Halloween. I will say that a holiday like Halloween is much more fun when you can celebrate it with your own really cute kids!
We found this pumpkin patch and it was just a little disappointing. All of the pumpkins were in huge piles and it was super windy and dusty.
We stayed just long enough to take all of these fun pictures and get dirty boogers.
We quickly called some friends and joined them for a trip to a different pumpkin patch.
We were lucky enough to get it right the second time. This was a "you-pick-em" patch. There were pumpkin fields as far as you could see. It was like pumpkin heaven! We were given our own pumpkin picking sheers to get them straight off of the vine.
Before we knew it we had selected the perfect set of pumpkins to take home. We then had a fun night of pumpkin carving. This is Tyler's handy work. His really good one got destroyed before we could get any pictures.
Morgan dressed up as Snow White. She wanted us to spray her hair black. After trick-or-treating we were washing it all out (which took a while). She decided she didn't want to spray her hair again!
Caleb was dressed as a cute little doggy. This was fitting because two people dressed like Tyler and Boo must own a dog.
I hope this photo makes you laugh a little. We should also let some of you know that Boo's pregnant belly is not part of the costume (although it makes it a lot funnier). We are expecting our third child on April 14th! Feel free to spread the word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinling Family Photo
The most up to date of Boo Morgan Tyler Caleb

14 comments:
Wow, you guys are hot stuff. I'm mean REALLY HOT! Looks like October was a good time!
Yeah, this must be the DIRTE family. So cute :)
Caleb looks so cute as a little dog. It couldn't belong to a family like "you"...he's not shaggy, dirty, ugly, stinky, and yappy enough.
Wait, wait, wait...YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!?! Holy friggin' cow! Congrats!!! I can't wait to blab it around the quad tomorrow!!!!
lol. Those are sweet shorts Boo! but just because you are no longer at Byu doesn't mean Tyler needs to let his whole appearance go. He's in the work force now, they must really like the work he is doing though! :)
OH MY GOSH! I love your costumes! I'm excited that you are going to have a baby! I can't believe how big Morgan is getting! She is so so very cute!
Umm you guys are the best white trash ever!!! I also love the exposed belly too!!
Laughing out loud! Colorado has really changed you guys. Love the tatt!
CD
Congratulations on the soon to be new baby! I hope everything is going well for you in your pregnancy!
Haha I love your costumes! Your kids are getting so big! Yay for #3!
Eric laughed out loud at your costumes!!! They were awesome! Congrats on the new baby!!! Are you going to find out what it is or let it be a surprise??
Your kids are SO cute!
awesome pictures
Definitely FUNNY! Also CONGRATS! I wish we had someone to blab to, but I will have to be content knowing Sarah is doing a good job at WyMount.
p.s. everyone told me horror stories about 3 kids. and I was terrified. I LOVE it! He's great, the other two are good helpers, we love 3! So, there's my happy story to balance out the horrible ones I'm sure you'll hear.
Post a Comment