Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Colorado Dream Begins...sooner or later

The Califonia life has ended! We have moved on to an actual life in Denver, Colorado. We live in a town called Parker located just South-east of Denver. We are renting a cute house with a garage (great for winter) and a fabulous bakc yard (great for soccer playing). So far, we are very happy with our new surroundings. Now all we need are some friends!

So, we have been less than easy to track over the last few months. After our trip to San Fransico, we played in San Diego for a few more weeks. We enjoyed a great 4th of July with Tyler's family. It was the first time in a long time that his whole family was together. We took family photos by the beach. Cute!

On our way to Colorado we stopped in Salt Lake for a week. We had to pick up all of our juck from my parent's basement. I also had to do one more Triathlon (Xango Echo Tri July 12th) before I got unfit again. It was sad to say goodbye to so much family before we moved far away.
We arrived here on July 17th. After a week and a half, Tyler had to leave for three weeks of training in New York. Three Weeks! What was I going to do here with the kids, with no friends for three weeks with out Tyler? Probably go crazy! So, I packed the kids in the car and we drove back to Salt Lake. This was a fantastic way to pass the time. It was also the first time in a long time that my whole family was all together. We took more family photos! Joy!

We are finally settled here for good this time. Now the adventure can begin!

4 comments:

Steffy said...

Yeah for having such a crazy fun summer! I hope you guys love Colorado! I miss you :)

Christina said...

You're settled, and I'm settled.... weird. It's like we move at the same time! Haha! I want to see Colorado so badly! And I want to see your house! I'm so excited for you guys!

PlunderMind said...

Nice PF buddy.

Kelli said...

hey tyler-this is mullins. what's up? email if you'd like an invite to our blog. natekellimullins@yahoo.com take care, your fam looks great.

Tinling Family Photo

Tinling Family Photo
The most up to date of Boo Morgan Tyler Caleb