We have the official word. We are moving to Denver in July! Tyler just needs to sign a few papers and it is a done deal. We will fly out to meet some people and find housing (or apartment...ing) in late June. We will workout all the details at that time concerning moving dates and start dates, etc. We are just excited to have a plan, or at least the start of a plan.
In the meantime, we are enjoying our jobless selves in sunny San Diego. We are giving Tyler's parents some quality (maybe I should say quantity) time with their gandkids before we go off on our new adventure with Citi Group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinling Family Photo
The most up to date of Boo Morgan Tyler Caleb

12 comments:
Boo we are so excited to hear what's going on in your family! Thanks for letting us know about it. Congrats on Colorado and enjoy that sunshine! :)
The Stapleys
(our blog is brinsteve.stapleys.com)
Yeah you joined the blogging club. Only cool people blog, so that means you're cool now! I am happy you are moving to Denver, that's not too far from Utah, since it looks like this is where we are going to be for a while. If you have any blogging questions just ask -k-!
Hey Boo-
This is Alison, your favorite slacker former-visit-teachee! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about saying goodbye before you and Danielle left. As you know I rarely check my messages and also tend to be gone from my apartment many weekends! Anyway, I was very sad that I didn't see you guys and I really want you to know that I appreciated everything you did for me this past year! Good luck with your new adventures. (We have a blog too! mikeandalisoncanar.blogspot.com if you are interested!)
Winsors Love bloggers. Because we really like to stalk people. I am so glad to add you to the ranks of people we can stalk!!
You can stalk us at winsorbloggity.blogspot.com
Hey there! It's the Frederiksen's...that's awesome you'll be in Denver because that's where we will be too! We should hang out. You can check out our blog if you want. julieandnate.blogspot.com
Oh man! I miss your family so so so so much! There is a lady in my relief society presidency who talks like Boo! Everytime she gets up to make an announcement I think.. Man! I miss BOO! I hope you guys love Denver!
We're happy to hear that things are going well for you. It must be nice to know where you'll end up. We still don't know, but hopefully soon. You can see what happens in the crazy life of the Anderson's on my blog: filmwidow.blogspot.com We miss you guys and hope that life treats you well. Who knows, maybe one day our paths will cross again!
BOO! YAY! I've been thinking about you tons! Your "Beach Bums" pic is so cute! We miss the Tinling fam like crazy. (I'm sure I can speak for everyone in our quad, although a lot of them have already commented.) Enjoy that Cali SUNSHINE!!! Call me for the next family reunion, okay?!!! :)
Hey Boo
I am glad to hear that you guys know where you'll end up. Congrats! I bet it is so nice to be finished and on your way to a real job. Good luck with everything. We miss you guys! You both brought a great "personality" and feeling to the quade. We miss you! Have fun on the beach. Keep in touch. We have a blog too.
check it out.....
GibsonOhana@blogspot.com
HEY! We MISS YOU GUYS! And not to mention, the nursery is lacking a key ingredient--MORGAN! Anyway, congratulations on everything...we're so excited for your family!! Keep in touch.
Awesome! You guys have a blog now, too! It will be nice to keep updated on all our friends' comings and goings. Congrats on the job in Denver. Thanks for the "MBA Inspiration," Tyler!
I have a sister-in-law that lives in Denver and has two little boys. I am sure that she would love to show you all the great places to shop, play, and much more.
We also have a blog, but it requires an invitation. If you want to, send me an email at lalani.lyman@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation!
Post a Comment